Sunday, April 3, 2011

First, I would like to welcome my new subscribers! I very much appreciate all of you taking the time to read my musings on loc'ing.

The coils came down this past Monday morning. While the 'do worked for the weekend, it was not work appropriate. Perhaps if I had kept them in longer, the curls would have been more well-formed. I apologize for the poor picture quality; it's a cell cam. Still trying to locate the camera after the move.

Here is the result!



How I wore it to work
The waves completely dropped by Wednesday. I will definitely try the style again but maybe when I can leave them in for a longer period of time.

Heading into four months next weekend!

- kareen

9 comments:

FoxyLocs said...

Yay for month 4!!! Maybe I can learn the coils from you, because I really want to try them.

Kareen said...

You definitely want to watch the loc tut on the coils. So simple and easy to follow!

Unknown said...

Hiya. I like the coils up and down! Guess like you said, time and place. But wearing them with the band was ok for work though, yes? A broader band might work, too. A nicely cut strip of fabric...meaning if it's your style.
Not sure how strict things like this(workplace & hairstyling) might be for you in the US.

Hurray for Month 4! (o:

Kareen said...

Thanks Tasha! You know, I like the wide band in different colours but I never take the initiative to go buy them :( Definitely need to incorporate more loc accessories. My workplace isn't too strict so the bands, etc will work. . . or at least, I'll make them work :)

Unknown said...

You are welcomed! How has your week been? You've been quiet. Hope everything is going fine with/for you.

Kareen said...

Hey Tasha! My week was busy and I'm really looking forward to calmer times. I just have enough energy to wake-up and come home and go straight to bed! I'm thankful for my job so I'm not complaining. Just holding on! Thanks for asking. I always appreciate your comments and thoughtfulness :) Looks like you're doing well...

Titus 2 Thandi said...

Psst.You have an award to pick up at my blog.

Unknown said...

Hey, you are missed! *Big hugs* I really hope everything is okay.

Kareen said...

Thanks Tasha! Slowly coming out of the weeds.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 loczurious.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.