Sunday, May 29, 2011


The pic kinda says it all. Three weeks ago I gave into my desire to go short - - super short. My decision to end my loc journey wasn't about a lack of patience or not enjoying the locs. Rather the decision to big chop was based on the fact that I like the way I look with this cut. I'm a short hair kinda girl!

At this point, I don't have plans to re-start but I never say never. I hate to close this blog so for now it will remain alive but I'm not sure of the direction as there's not much to discuss with short hair like mine :)

Thank you to everyone for your support and allowing me to join the loc community. I plan to still give my encouragement to those of you still on the journey.

All the best!

- kareen 

6 comments:

Chizzy D said...

you should the blog and just record your hair journey in general.
Also where do u live, it looks beautiful.

Kareen said...

Good idea :) I live in Southern California.

MzTeequal said...

Oh wow, I was not expecting that. Well, never mind, it's just hair right? And you're still natural so it's all good. I agree with Chizzy D, maybe you could switch the focus to a loose hair blog. Either way, you look great!

Kareen said...

Thanks for the support MzTeequal! It is just hair but I'd be lying if I didn't miss the locs.

Titus 2 Thandi said...

Kareen! Did I see this?? I don't recall it. Are you still enjoying your hair? It may not be about locs, but I'd love to know how you're maintaining your napps.Are you cutting them when they grow 'too long' or..?(By the way, guess who finally got sneakers!? LOL)

Kareen said...

Yes, the locs are gone. I am still enjoying my hair but the locs are calling me again. I have been keeping my hair super short so there's not much maintenance. I am going to let it grow a little bit longer so I can enjoy my curls :)

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 loczurious.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.